This Thankful Thursday post is dedicated to my girlfriends. I don’t know how many, if any, will even read this, but that’s not really the point.
The point is, I have a terrific support group of a handful of ladies who
- make me laugh,
- sympathize with me when I cry,
- tell me I look great in my new jeans one day,
- and ask me to join Weight Watchers with them another day,
- listen to me vent about the idiotic people in my life,
- pray for me when life gives me lemons,
- celebrate with me when life gives me roses,
- commiserate with me when my husband and kids drive me nuts (yes, they do once in awhile)
- and make me laugh.
In just the last few days, I’ve been reminded of how important and fun my girlfriends are…
- had dinner and saw a movie with one
- went to lunch and shared some of the roses life is giving me with another
- complained about some idiotic people with a third.
There’s really no need to name names here. They know who they are. These ladies are such an important part of my life and I’m thankful for them!