On the up side:
- My work-at-home husband was gone most of the day so I had the house to myself (well my daughter and the dog were here, but you get the idea).
- I was super productive while he was gone. Many items were cleared from my to-do list and therefore my brain. Most of these things were simple, but time consuming things I’d been putting off for quite awhile.
- I enjoyed laughs, hugs and kisses from all of my kids.
- I also had time to chat with a few girlfriends today.
- All the kids went to bed on time and stayed there–the first time.
- Oh, yeah, and I remembered to feed all of the kids.
On the down side:
- My son had to have a barely loose baby tooth pulled so orthodontic work can proceed.
- Too much of my time was wasted on the drama being created by a couple parents at my kids’ school.
- None of that super productive stuff I got done was housework.
Ah, tomorrow will be better, though. I’m predicting an A-. I’m getting my hair cut and colored (long overdue), selling Girl Scout Cookies at the local pizza joint with my daughter, but will likely have to deal with more drama from aforementioned parents.
More pluses than minuses. That’s a good day!